Snail Mail Surpise from Jen of Hell Razor!

Does anyone remember the drawing I made of the girl inspired by Hell Razor Accessories?

Well when Jen got my picture she was the sweetest person in the world and said as a thank you she would send me some Hell Razor stickers. Hearing that made me SO excited! I love her shop's stickers and couldn't wait to stick them everywhere! So I gave her my mailing address and waited patiently for my wonderful gift in the mail.

Well, almost a month later (thanks Canada Post for going on strike :P ) this lovely package arrived:

blog lovelymissmegs megs snail mail hell razor flower clip
Words can not describe how excited I was when I saw the package with the Hell Razor stamp and the badass sparrow in the corner. (I love retro sparrows!) But my excitement peaked to "kid on christmas morning" when I actually saw what was inside!

blog lovelymissmegs megs snail mail hell razor flower clip
SO MUCH COOL STUFF! I was ecstatic just to be getting cool stickers but for her to include one of her amazing fascinators that I oogle over all the time. It FLOORED ME. Absolutely floored me! Plus just look at all the other cool things she sent!

blog lovelymissmegs megs snail mail hell razor flower clip
This card is seriously tied for my favourite thing I received because 1. I LOVE pinup girls, 2. It's adorable! And 3. It had one of the nicest messages written by Jen inside. Have I told you how much of a sweetheart she is? Also I really dig how she wrote my name. ...it's the little things that make me super happy.

blog lovelymissmegs megs snail mail hell razor flower clip
And here is a closeup of the most amazing hair accessory I now own. It's so perfect! It has purple in it which is one of my favourite colours, and it has LOTS OF SPARKLES! I can't wait to take outfit pictures with me rockin my skull flower! It's so much fun to wear!

I cannot thank Jen enough for such an amazing surprise! It makes me giddy every time I think of it!

Also, if you guys haven't checked out Hell Razor what are you waiting for?! :D

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥