Behind the Scenes: October

Before I get started with the photos, I just want to take the time to thank everyone for being a part of my blog party! I had lots of fun and I hope you did too! I've been reading all your wonderful comments and it makes me so happy that you've been enjoying the Blog Party guest posts! So again, a big thank you to everyone who wrote posts or dropped by my blog during October! You're awesome!

Alright, now on to some photos from my daily life. It feels (and looks) like I didn't leave my house at all in October. All I did was sew, sew, glue gun and sew some more! Oh well, I have all of November to relax and socialize! haha

blog lovelymissmegs megan behind the scenes
The Walking Dead is back on TV so I spent my nights watching that, Community, Sherlock and Doctor Who while making hair accessories
& Greg sent me this Rethink Breast Cancer video which Toby watched so intently! Silly pup!

blog lovelymissmegs megan behind the scenes
I was super excited to mail out my giveaway prizes!!
& I drank my last pumpkin juice from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter *sad face* which I'm using as a sign that I'm meant to go back to Florida to get more

blog lovelymissmegs megan behind the scenes
I received my 11th Doctor shirt from Teefury and have been saying "Don't worry, I'm the Doctor" an unnatural amount of times
& I got my Modcloth dress which I like now that I've fixed the pockets on it.

blog lovelymissmegs megan behind the scenes
I've sewn lots of buntings and aprons for the craft show 
& Greg and I have made a lot of hair accessories to sell as well

blog lovelymissmegs megan behind the scenes
I went glow in the dark mini putting with Greg's sister and her boyfriend
& I threw together a quick Dia de Los Muertos costume to hand out candy in on Halloween

Cheers everyone!
♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥