Friday's Favourite Things

Hey lovelies!

Here's an extended version of Friday's Favourite Things since I've missed quite a few. ^_^' I've tried to make it a mix of sweet, silly and downright bizarre. Hopefully you will enjoy!

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ) this adorable engagement photo. It's so warm and cozy.

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ♥ ) this adorable ball of fluff! He's so cute! Don't you just want to pick him up and cuddle!?

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ) these gorgeous outfits from Red Valentino. I love the backdrop too. So whimsical.

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ♥ ) this stunning necklace. Why aren't there more reasons in life to wear things like this?

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ♥ ) This Holiday Cheermeister

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ) this 72 year old Grandpa who models women's clothing for his granddaughter's store.

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ♥ ) this definition, I'm suffering from a giant case of wanderlust so I think my next adventure will be working on a disney cruise line.

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ) this! These are words I definitely am living by.

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ) these hipster princesses.

Enjoy your weekend guys! Mine will be filled with Magic Kingdom visits, cleaning and on Sunday I work. Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?

♥ Megan