Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Better late than never right? Here are some shots of what my Halloween looked like!

My friend Chelsea and I went to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party on the actual night of Halloween and got in some trick-or-treating, the Boo to You parade and even 2 of the villain shows before the fireworks and closing. The most surprising part of it all? We walked right on to the Haunted Mansion; there was absolutely no line-up! What is this craziness?!

blog lovelymissmegs megan
In case you're wondering I was supposed to be Agent P from Phineas and Ferb. You can't see it but my sweater has Perry's face printed on the hood and a platypus tail on the butt. It's super cute, and was super warm and comfy for such a cold night.
blog lovelymissmegs megan
We met Goofy in his new Circus themed meet and greet area, along with Daisy, Donald and Minnie! I'm really diggin' the new circus theme. I finally rode on Dumbo for the first time in my life that day too!
blog lovelymissmegs megan
Don't worry Pirates wasn't actually on fire.
blog lovelymissmegs megan
The castle was wonderfully lit that night and I HAD to take a picture with a Haunted Mansion cast member. It is my favourite ride after all. Plus they get all dressed up for Halloween!
blog lovelymissmegs megan
Here's the ghost lady who appears and disappears randomly over the course of the night. She's quite a riot.
blog lovelymissmegs megan
We then watched the Boo to You parade which was AMAZING, especially the Haunted Mansion part... but again, I'm biased.
blog lovelymissmegs megan
The ghostly ballroom dancers. The way they moved was actually creepy, as if they were limp corpses.
blog lovelymissmegs megan
Up next was Hallo-wishes which was spectacular! Who doesn't love a firework display dedicated to The Haunted Mansion & The Nightmare Before Christmas?!
blog lovelymissmegs megan
I then had the best moment of my life when I was able to FINALLY meet Flynn Rider. My Disney dream was complete and he was absolutely PERFECT! *swoon* (note: you can only meet Flynn on special occasions at WDW, so this was a big deal!)
blog lovelymissmegs megan
And lastly we ended the night with a meet and greet with Phineas and Ferb where they took my hat off so that I would be transformed from Agent P into Perry, their pet platypus. Phineas also continuously pet my head as if I were his pet.

Overall it was a spectacular night and I was glad I got to go. Thanks to Chelsea for bringing me along, and now onto the Christmas shenanigans! Would you believe it only took 7 days for Disney to transform the parks and get Mickey's Christmas Party in full swing?! I can't wait for the free hot chocolate and fake snow. I will however miss real snow come Christmas time.

Do any of you live in a place where it doesn't snow during Christmas?! How do you get yourselves in the Christmas spirit?

♥ Megan