Snow

As I sit here reading updates from Greg about the weather back home I've realized one thing: I miss snow.

blog lovelymissmegs megan
I miss how pretty the giant, fluffy snowflakes look as they fall to the ground. I miss seeing the rooftops covered in a thick blanket of the white stuff, and nothing feels better than being the first person to leave footprints in the newly fallen snow (especially if it's crunchy snow).

blog lovelymissmegs megan
blog lovelymissmegs megan
I never thought I would miss something as silly as snow, but it really does play a big part in getting me into the Christmas spirit. So I've been sitting around, torturing myself looking at pictures of snow to help cheer me up. (Canada I miss you!)

blog lovelymissmegs megan
blog lovelymissmegs megan
I'm also going to miss driving around at night seeing all the pretty Christmas lights and seeing how they make the snow glow and change colours.

blog lovelymissmegs megan

Less than 2 months until I'm back in Canada and it's starting to sink in. It's a bitter sweet feeling, and today isn't helping because I'll be spending the day saying goodbye to a handful of great friends I've made while here. But I'll always remember the awesome memories we made and one day I hope to visit them again in their countries!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

♥ Megan