Nails: Iron Man

blog wanderlust whimsy megan julep iron man nails nail polish nail art nail varnish red gold silver tony stark
I've noticed that during the summer I have a lot more patience when it comes to painting my nails in creative ways. And since I don't work at Disney anymore, I can really go wild with colours and designs! The inspiration for these nails was a combination of my love for this gorgeous red colour from Julep and my love for everybody's favourite 'genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist' Tony Stark, aka Iron Man.

I decided to keep the design simple though. I've seen Iron Man nails done in the past where people will paint the design of his suit on their nails and his face mask on their thumb, but I went for a more simplified and abstract version. That way I can keep my fangirling at a classy level. haha!

blog wanderlust whimsy megan julep iron man nails nail polish nail art nail varnish red gold silver tony stark
blog wanderlust whimsy megan julep iron man nails nail polish nail art nail varnish red gold silver black velvet tony stark
Supplies Used:
Julep Felicity | Julep Demi | Julep Rebel | L.A. Colors Black Velvet

Have a great day everyone!

♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥