Craft Show Recap

After a long and crafty month I finally have pictures to share from my first ever craft show! The venue ended up being a lot smaller than I expected but I made a lot sales and had a fun time doing it. So overall, it was a very successful day!

blog lovelymissmegs megan craft show
Here's what my stall looked like though it's hard to see my bunting display with all the other things in the background.

blog lovelymissmegs megan craft show
Bernadette (blonde hair) and Lola (white hair) joined me and helped to display some of my hair accessories. (I also had Sally the red dress form and Buttercup the beige dress form join in the fun) ... yes, I name all my mannequins... is that weird?

blog lovelymissmegs megan craft show
One of our best selling items was our recipes in a jar. The Butterscotch Brownies sold SO FAST! But I was ok with that! (Greg wasn't. He wanted them all to himself)

blog lovelymissmegs megan craft show
And lastly here's a picture of one of my fantastic helpers for the day! All the older ladies loved him. My other fantastic helper was my mom who had done craft shows like this in the past. Without these two I really don't know how I could have accomplished all I did. I'm definitely a lucky gal to have them.

Another fun thing that came out of the craft show was I was approached by the committee of one of the biggest unions in Canada to vend (for free) at their Girls Night Out event. Pretty much it's a big craft show that showcases successful women who own their own businesses. The best part about this event is that the money raised through cover and the door prizes will go to a local charity for women and children who are forced to spend their holiday season in shelters. What a great cause eh?

So now my relaxing November has turned into another super crafty month, but I'm A-ok with that! Especially since it's for a good cause and it won't cost me anything! Woot woot!

Cheers everyone!
♥ Megan