Friday's Favourite Things

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all my American readers! I'm not going to lie, seeing all your delicious meals posted on your blogs and twitter made me a little jealous. I love turkey dinner so much! I'm also super thankful for the surprise my family got this week, but you'll have to read through to find out what it is!
blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ♥ ) this lovely lolita jumper.

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ♥ ) this too cute wrinkly pup! Aaaah! SO CUTE!

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ♥ ) this enchanting photo. I miss doing photoshoots like this with my friends

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ♥ ) this gorgeous purse!

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ♥ ) these festive cookies. I love the colours used.

blog lovelymissmegs megan
( ♥ ) this list of things I wish I was doing right now.

And last but not least, I love my NEW COUSIN! She's as cute as a button and I finally get to meet her today! So I'm over the moon excited for that!

I hope you all have a great weekend!
♥ Megan