Magical Monday!

What's this?! No MFTM!? That's right! I've decided instead of flooding my blog with Disney related posts every other day, I would try to keep it contained to one day of the week. This means all my Disney adventures, daily musings about working at Epcot, and anything else related to Disney will now be featured on Mondays! (So if you're not a fan of Disney, I guess I'll see you on Tuesdays! haha) Don't worry though, I haven't got rid of My Favourite Things, instead I'm moving them to Fridays!

I hope you enjoy this new feature! I'm not gunna lie, I'm pretty pumped about it!!!
Now on to the good stuff!

This week I've made some outfits for those days when you wish you were a Disney character.

blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney princesses fashion polyvore
Snow White is not only a classic Disney film, but a classy lady herself so if you're looking to put together a Snow White outfit, keep it classy. Try pairing a blue dress with red shoes and gold accessories as I've done here, or a yellow dress with blue accessories and bright red lips! Then for some fun accessories, try a charm bracelet (I bet she would have a charm for every dwarf) and an apple necklace. I found this one from Disney which is perfect, but any apple will do!

blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney princesses fashion polyvore
Up next we have the always lovely Ariel. If you're looking to dress like this adventurous gal I'd suggest pants because you probably don't want to be running around abandoned buildings in a dress. On top I suggest a loose white shirt to kind of mimic that sack of a dress she first tried on when she got legs and on your feet, I'd say go with sandals in case you want to visit the beach! Oh and one last thing: Fishtail braid! Enough said.

blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney princesses fashion polyvore
Aurora, or Sleeping Beauty as you might know her, is a pretty conservative looking princess and layers are a fun part of her outfit. What I did here was I took inspiration from her peasant outfit and tied it in with her iconic pink/blue dress. All you need for this look is a nice blouse with a cute collar and a black skirt. So simple right? And if monotone color schemes aren't your thing then chose between a pink or a blue cardigan to throw on over top!

blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney princesses fashion polyvore
Jasmine is the sassy princess who has a mind of her own so I drew inspiration from that rather than her actual outfit. On top I put a low cut tshirt in Jasmine's iconic color then paired that with some high waisted shorts with a star print on them. The reason why I chose these shorts was because they remind me of the magic carpet ride her and Aladdin take. I then added some sparkly gold shoes and a belt to act as her jewelry and a red clutch for some contrast (plus it's a throwback to her super awesome red outfit). And lastly some sunglasses for when you want to sneak out to meet a boy without being caught.

blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney princesses fashion polyvore
And last, but certainly not least we have the Belle inspired outfit. Perfect for a day at the library or sitting at a starbucks while reading a good book. The main objective of this outfit is comfort and practicality. I chose this dress because it's a nice length where you don't have to worry about flashing anyone when walking down the street, and it's nice and billowy which means lots of room to move without anything cutting into you, riding up, etc. The other key part of this outfit is a stylish book bag. Belle is known for being a bookworm so you can bet she needs something to carry them all in. Lastly I threw in a ring with roses to symbolize the enchanted rose the Beast has.

So there you have it, some simple outfits you can wear to feel like your favourite princess!

Have a magical day!

♥ Megan

P.S. 70 days until I leave!!!