My Heart Just Exploded With Excitement!

Ok so I had a fun vlog I was going to share today about the Disney interviews and how they went, but I would like to interrupt that scheduled posting for this one:
blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney Cultural Representative Program Canada Epcot
That's right ladies and gentlemen! I will officially be working at the Canadian Pavilion at Epcot from January 31st, 2012 - January 25th 2013 in Attractions!!! (which means I do the intro before the movie, I help people in and out of the theater, I get to do Kidcot which is arts and crafts with kids and I get to socialize with all the guests and talk about Canada!)

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I AM RIGHT NOW!

And here is a fun story of how I found out:

I noticed on Facebook one of the girls who applied got a start date so I was like "Congrats!" but secretly I was thinking, dammit I'm so jealous of you! But then I thought, oh, maybe I should check my e-mail while I'm on the computer (I was just about to head out to Michael's craft store)

Anyways, I looked in my inbox and it said 1 new message so I'm thinking ok what new promotion do Chapters or Blowfish have on (because I get emails from them almost daily.) Well oh man you should have seen my face when I saw the e-mail was from Kristen of Yummy jobs and it was titled "Walt Disney World"! Immediately my eyes widened and I nervously clicked on the email and this is what I saw:

blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney Cultural Representative Program Canada Epcot

Instantly I let out a huge gasp and my mom looks at me and is like "Megan!? What is it?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I could barely answer her because had I proceeded to put my hands over my mouth, shake uncontrollably and cry because my heart just burst with love, excitement, shock and wonder! But I managed to squeak out "Disney just hired me!" ...and then I cried more happy tears. Yay!

And so, my Disney Journey begins! I'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life! And I can't wait to share it with all of you!

♥ Megan

P.S. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who wished me good luck on my interview! It meant the world to me and it looks like it paid off!!! You're all so amazing! ♥

P.P.S. I just got the news like 30 minutes ago and am still shaking with excitement, so I apologize if parts of this post are confusing rambles... my mind is going a million miles per minute