Behind the Scenes: November

Oh man, I can't believe tomorrow is December already! That means I have 24 days to get all my presents made and wrapped. Ah! I think this is when the panic sets in.

Dont get me wrong, I love that I'm making my gifts this year, but boy oh boy is it taking me a long time to do! And I think it shows through my lack of behind the scenes photos for this month. I apparently forgot I had a camera on my phone. Aaaanyways... (Ellen reference)

blog lovelymissmegs megan
I sewed a copious amount of aprons for the craft show then took a plane ride to Montreal VERY early in the morning for my Disney interviews. Nothing is prettier than watching the sun rise above the clouds.
blog lovelymissmegs megan
There were lots of puppy snuggles and sneak attack kisses!
blog lovelymissmegs megan
I got my awesome Doctor Who zombie shirt and visited Greg at work (I made brownies for him and his co-workers)
blog lovelymissmegs megan
My nights were then consumed by making more accessories for the craft show I was invited to which totally fell through (not happy about how unorganized it was on their side) and then President's Choice released their Candy Cane ice cream... soooooooo gooooood!

Now it's time for the crazy Christmas season! Bring it on!
♥ Megan