Magical Monday!

blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney bucket list CRP
1. Make friends with people from at least 3 different countries
2. Go to Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party
3. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (again)
4. Buy and trade Disney pins (I've never done this before)
5. Get a picture taken with the Mad Hatter, Alice, Sally, Jack Skellington, Rapunzel or Flynn
blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney bucket list CRP
6. Attend Comic-con and hopefully meet my blog friends Stephanie & Kate in person (!!!)
7. Buy my first set of ears!
8. Order and try to eat the "kitchen sink" at Beaches & Cream
9. Go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
10. Visit the new Fantasyland expansion when they open it
blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney bucket list CRP
11. Do some voluntEARing
12. Eat something from every pavilion at Epcot
13. Learn to distinguish the difference between all the American bills (I'm going to miss coloured money so much)
14. Tell someone I'm a Canadian pop-star (How I Met Your Mother reference)
15. See Cirque de Soleil - La Nouba
blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney bucket list CRP
16. Go on a behind the scenes tour of the Haunted Mansion
17. Save money!!!
18. Shop at Target (seems silly I know but I love Target and they aren't in Canada yet)
19. Drink around the world (at Epcot during the Food & Wine festival)
20. See Brave in theatres (SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!)
blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney bucket list CRP
21. Vlog about my experiences
22. Take way too many photos for my own good
23. Have a Disney themed giveaway on the blog
24. Spend a nice day at the beach (and wear lots of sunscreen)
25. Go on a Disney Cruise
blog lovelymissmegs megan Disney bucket list CRP
Can you think of anything else I should add to my bucket list?!
So far this is a very Disney heavy list so if you have any Florida/ America related ideas I'd love to hear them!!!

Have a magical day!
♥ Megan