Behind the Scenes: December

I think I made up for my lack of photos in November by taking an over abundance of them in December. Especially if they were pictures of Toby. I think December was one of my favourite months though. It had Christmas, New Years, Greg's birthday, my best friend Kimi's birthday, and it gave me a chance to be super creative and make everyone's gifts!

January has started off pretty good too. Last night I hung out with Greg's friends and we played a game called Munchkin which I totally kicked ass at. Now I'm tempted to go out and buy my own deck to bring to Florida. ...Anyways, onto December's pictures!
blog lovelymissmegs megan
I laughed at Toby for sleeping in the weirdest positions & Then dressed him up for Christmas
blog lovelymissmegs megan
I got a new wig & Started sketching again. Apparently watching one episode of Carnivale rubbed off on me because I've been drawing circus sideshow acts non-stop
blog lovelymissmegs megan
I made a Ginger Doctor because he's always wanted to be a ginger (his fez kinda slid down his head though) & I drew a Christmas TARDIS in Stephanie's Christmas card
blog lovelymissmegs megan
I went to a "It's beginning to look a lot like... Halloween?" party which was a combination of Halloween and Christmas themes. I was a makeshift Amy Pond & I got my first beautiful hair fascinator from Hive & Honey!
blog lovelymissmegs megan
I helped Professor Tobington with his research & He helped me with my sewing (NAAAWT)
blog lovelymissmegs megan
My sisters and I (we are 24, 22 & 19) all read Twas the Night Before Christmas & How Mater Saved Christmas on Christmas eve before we went to bed as is tradition & I got a new mustard colored cardigan for Christmas!
blog lovelymissmegs megan
My favourite parts of Christmas breakfast, bacon & potato bread with Greaves chili sauce (or potato scones if you're Scottish)
blog lovelymissmegs megan
And lastly, I made Peppermint Vodka as gifts for my friends & I got a TARDIS ornament from Stephanie!