Sponsor for FREE in February!

Oh my goodness you guys, I left for a week and when I came back I had 100 followers!
I'm in shock, awe and deeply flattered! Thank you so much!

I know numbers don't really matter, but for me this is a big accomplishment for my little blog. Why is it an accomplishment? Well because I've got to make so many new friends through blogging, and your comments are always so helpful and sweet. Without you guys this blog would just be me talking to myself which is ok and all, but the company sure is nice!

So as a thank you I'd like to start offering FREE sponsor spots on my bliggity-blog!

blog lovely miss megs megan sponsor
* Sponsor spots can be for your personal blog or your shop, it's up to you! Also note that all links will be rotated halfway through the month to make sure everyone sees them! Now for the details:

The first size I'm offering is a Large ad which is 200x150. (3 per month - 0 left for Feb)
If you are interested in this size all I ask is that you link back to me on your blog. You will also have the chance to write a guest post or host a giveaway if you so choose. Just let me know if you're interested when you contact me! I will also feature you in a sponsor post at the end of the month!

The second size I'm offering is the Medium ad which is 200x70.
With this size you will be featured in the sponsor post at the end of the month!

If you're interested contact me at: megansoares (at) hotmail (dot) com by January 28th!

Once again thank you, thank you, thank you so much you guys! I'm super excited to have you all here! You're the best!

♥ Megan