Friday's Favourite Things

What is this? I said I was going on a hiatus and then I write 3 posts! I must have got a random urge to blog. That, or I'm procrastinating on my packing and organizing (chances are it's the later of the two) Regardless of my intentions, I have put together a short list of things I'm currently loving this week. One might even say I'm tickled pink by them *wink wink*
blog lovely miss megs megan
I love this Modcloth dress so much that I might actually order from them again. I figure I might have better luck this time... plus it's just so damn pretty!

blog lovely miss megs megan
This too true drawing on all the reasons why I love wearing baggy shirts. Especially if they are baggy shirts with nerdy pictures on them!

blog lovely miss megs megan
I've been in love with Kate O'Brien's photography ever since I was in highschool. She never ceases to amaze me.

blog lovely miss megs megan
I wish I had a prom to go to because I want to sew this McCall's dress so badly.

blog lovely miss megs megan
I'm also smitten with this super girly winter coat! I just wish I knew where it was from.

And lastly the thing I'm loving most of all this week is my wonderful boyfriend who surprised me with Cirque de Soleil tickets as a going away present! I'm such a lucky gal to have a guy like Greg!

Have a great weekend lovelies!

♥ Megan