Hello 2012!

Happy new year everyone!!! Here are some pictures of how I spent my last night of 2011.
blog lovelymissmegs megan
blog lovelymissmegs megan
blog lovelymissmegs megan
blog lovelymissmegs megan
blog lovelymissmegs megan
blog lovelymissmegs megan
Greg and I spent the night with his family at some fancy shmancy banquet hall celebration. I wish I could say I had a blast, but these sorts of gatherings aren't really my thing. Greg and I, plus his sister and her boyfriend were the youngest ones at the party by at least 20 years and the combination of noise makers and loud sound systems left me with a massive headache all night long. Oh well. At least I got to spend the night with Greg which is all that matters to me.

I hope you all had a great time last night! What did you get up to?