Magical Monday!

I don't really have a lot to say today, other than peace out Canada! I love you, but now it's time to spread your awesomeness to all the people that visit Disney. (woo!) Only 15 hours to go, and believe it or not I'm almost packed! *gasp, shock, amazement* I know! I'm kind of proud of myself for that.

I also want to point out that I will probably be a ghost on the blog for the next week or so, but never fear because I have some AMAZING sponsors for February that you can check out on my sidebar. They will most definitely keep you inspired while I'm gone, and I'm so lucky to have them all! ♥

And finally, if you want to keep in touch with me I'll still be active on my twitter! And what's even cooler is I'll be able to participate in the instagram photo a day challenge that Chantelle of Fat Mum Slim has created. Just look at these prompts, and think how awesome it's going to be while I'm at Disney! haha

blog lovely miss megs megan instagram
Ok enough blabbering, I'm off to enjoy my last day in Canada!

Cheers!
♥ Megan

P.S. Thank you to all the wonderful people who have left me super sweet comments and e-mails about my Disney trip. You're all amazing and I am so happy to share this all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥