Babies on the Brain

I've been in full fledged baby mode today because my uncle and his wife are about to have their first baby! (Which means I get my first cousin on my mom's side!) I'm SO ECSTATIC and I couldn't be happier for them. It's amazing how fast 7 months have gone by but Steph looks absolutely gorgeous. Last night we actually got to see them both when they dropped by for a visit and now I can't stop looking for baby stuff. I've already spent an hour searching etsy for some gender neutral gifts and I thought I'd share some of my super cute finds.
blog lovelymissmegs megan blog party october halloween fall
1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7

Aren't the bear hat and the crochet booties the cutest?! *Squee* I love babies!!!

As for the rest of my day, I'm sending in my application to Michaels craft store, making more hair accessories, then tonight I'm going out to dinner with Greg and his Grandpa! Honestly, his Grandpa is the most adorable old man in the world so I'm kind of excited about it. Old people and babies, my heart is so full of excitement and love right now, I think it might explode!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥