What I Wore: Glee Club

I feel like I belong in Glee club when wearing this outfit. Maybe it's because whenever I see a sweater with a bow printed on it I think of Rachel's. Also, LOOK! Pants! Amazing isn't it?

Now for a fun twist, here's a Glee song to go along with today's look ^_^

blog lovelymissmegs megan wardrobe project outfit ootd thrift glee nerd blog lovelymissmegs megan wardrobe project outfit ootd thrift glee nerd I think if Greg and I were a couple on Glee we would be like Tina and Artie because I was totally punky/gothy in highschool (and I wish I was Asian) and Greg was definitely the skinny nerdy guy. blog lovelymissmegs megan wardrobe project outfit ootd thrift glee nerd blog lovelymissmegs megan wardrobe project outfit ootd thrift glee nerd
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Thrifted (On Value Village 50% off day! woo!)  //  Tank-top: Sirens  //  Pants: Old Navy  //  Shoes: Walmart  //  Purse: Target  //  Bracelet: Target Apparel Canada  //  Wolverine: Gift from Stephanie! Oh and if you're wondering where these pictures were taken, we were at the beautiful Parkwood Estate where Greg works as a tour guide. Though I shouldn't be there since I was asked to leave the property a year ago... bahaha. Suck it Greg's boss. (That's my inner Puckerman coming out) BONUS! Here's a funny picture of Greg mocking my default peace sign pose. Jerk. blog lovelymissmegs megan wardrobe project outfit ootd thrift glee nerd I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm off to bake some apple cinnamon muffins. Yum!
♥ Megan