Fabric Finds

Fabric sales are my kryptonite. There, I said it, but who could resist a 50% off sale? Not me! I ended up buying a lot of material with fun patterns and it only cost me $15! Not only that but the girl who was cutting my material gave me way more of every fabric than I paid for, which means I walked away with about a meter of fabric for free! Woohoo! Today was my lucky day! ...So lucky that maybe I'll go back for more tomorrow. ...What?! I admitted it was an addiction! That's the first step! Anyways, here are some of today's purchases:

blog lovelymissmegs megan fabric
blog lovelymissmegs megan fabric
I can't wait to get started!

♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥