Who Likes To Party?!

I just received great news! I've made it to the next round of interviews for the Disney Cultural Representative Program! Woooooo!!!! Come November I'll be in Montreal doing my in person interview with the people from Disney and other lucky people from all across Canada. I'm honestly on cloud 9 right now. And because of this I'm moving up my little announcement from Monday to today!

I'm throwing a blog party!!!

At first it was just to celebrate my favourite month because I LOVE October, but now it's also a celebration of me making it to the next round, and to celebrate all of you for being so supportive throughout this process. ♥

blog lovelymissmegs megan blog party october halloween fall
I'm super excited to invite you all to party it up every weekend in October with me! That's right, EVERY WEEKEND! Instead of posting a bunch of posts in one day, I've decided to spread the love over all 5 weekends in October! And there's so many cool things to write about too! Thanksgiving, fall outfits, scary movies, Halloween and all the other wonderful things that come in the Fall.

If you'd like to write a guest post, DIY, recipe or sponsor a giveaway then e-mail me at megansoares@hotmail.com and I'll set you up with more info.

So really all I have left to ask is, are you ready to party?!

♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥