My Favourite Things Monday: Mumford & Sons

Before we get started I wanted to remind you all that I'm hosting my first ever blog party! Yay! I know posting about it on a Saturday was a bad idea since most of us are out and about on the weekend, but I was way too excited to share my good news and jumped the gun. So be sure to check out this post!

Alright, now for today's topic of MFTM; Mumford & Sons. This band is my go-to for feel good music because their sound is fantastic and I could listen to Marcus sing for the rest of my life. Seriously. I have a feeling I'll be listening to these guys a lot this fall because their sound goes perfect with the changing of the season. I don't know why but folk music always reminds me of Autumn. Is that weird?

Anyways I hope you enjoy listening to these guys as much as I do! And as a bonus I've included a live track with Laura Marling who also has a stunning voice!



What are some of your favourite songs right now? I'm in desperate need of new music for my playlist, so hook a girl up!

♥ Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥