Guest Post for Lilac and Lace's Blog Party - Check it Out!

Sorry this is late folks. The party was technically yesterday, however blogger wouldn't let me sign in to tell you all about it (technically I still can't sign in through blogger I have to go the round-about way through gmail).

Anywho, yesterday Heather from Lilac and Lace hosted a SUPER COOL blog party!

What is a blog party you ask? Don't worry I had no clue either. Pretty much it's a collection of guest posts ranging from DIYs, recipes, reviews and giveaways from tons of lovely bloggers. Then throughout the day the posts are put up for everyone to read. It's like a new source of excitement every hour!

For my entry I really had no clue what to write about. At first I was like, "I'll do an outfit post and talk about the wardrobe project"... but it was rainy outside so that didn't happen. Then I was like "Oh! I'll make a DIY on how to make a shirred dress!" ...but then I realized all my sewing stuff was packed up for the big move. So finally I decided to write a tutorial on making your own 'no sew bow'. I've made a lot of these in the past so I though why not! It's simple, it's easy, it's fast, lets rock and roll!

If you're interested in reading my tutorial be sure to check it out by clicking the picture below.

blog lovelymissmegs no sew bow DIY craft

This was the first tutorial I've ever made, so I don't know how helpful this actually is, but I tried. So that's what matters right?!

Anyways, be sure to check out all the other awesome blog party posts and giveaways from yesterday. They are all pretty sweet. I'm especially in love with the 'Get your bake on' prize. The measuring spoons alone are to die for!! Ah! So cute!!

Peace out lovelies!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥