New Glasses, New Dress, New Chapter in My Life

Does anyone else hate those drops the optometrist puts in your eyes that make your pupils dialate and everything go super blurry? I know I do! My optometrist laughs at me every time she tries to put them in because I freak out when anything gets close to my eye. *fail* This is why I will never wear contacts.

Anywho, just a small update on life:

Yesterday I got my eyes checked and ordered a new pair of glasses. This pair is totally not something I ever would have picked out but when the lady handed them to me and I put them on it was instant love. I think the reason for the instant love was because as soon as I put them on I felt a connection with my favourite genius, Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. (He's also my future husband, he just doesn't know it yet!)

blog lovelymissmegs dr. spencer reid criminal minds glasses

My new glasses look kind of like this but they have frames around the bottom too. I'll for sure take pictures when I actually get them in 7-10 business days. I'm hoping it's sooner than later because I really want my glasses.

In other news I got my graduation dress! This is just a sneak peak for now. You'll see the actual dress when I post my graduation pictures in T-minus 13 days! I'm so excited!

blog lovelymissmegs dress graduation floral lace crochet blue pink cream

This dress was expensive (well, more than I'd normally spend on a dress) but I decided to treat myself because I only graduate once. I also justified the price because it's perfect to wear to Greg's cousin's wedding this summer and I can dress it up or down to wear in my everyday life too. Win!

Now all I need to do is figure out what the heck I'm going to do with my life now that I've graduated.

Any suggestions/ advice?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read Wanderlust & Whimsy!
I love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy! ♥