What I Wore: Accidental Alice

It's time for another look into my wardrobe!

Today's look: Accidental Alice. I call it this because I didn't realize I looked like Alice in Wonderland until a friend commented on Facebook saying I look like her. Oops!

I'm LOVIN' my new wig though! I feel SO pretty when I wear it. I just wish my real hair would look like this. Curse my super thick frizzy hair of dooom. *fist shake*

Ok picture time:

blog lovelymissmegs outfit alice blue dress blond wig wardrobe projectblog lovelymissmegs outfit alice blue dress blond wig wardrobe project
blog lovelymissmegs outfit alice blue dress blond wig wardrobe projectblog lovelymissmegs outfit alice blue dress blond wig wardrobe project
blog lovelymissmegs outfit alice blue dress blond wig wardrobe project

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Urban Planet
Bag: Designer Depot
Hairband: Claires
Wig: Mildgreentea-1

Note: If you are anything like me when watching movies, all continuity errors will make your eye twitch, so I apologize for the continuity error in these photos. You'll notice I was originally wearing my wedges because I'm slowly trying to break them in before graduation. However all pictures of me in the grass you'll notice I'm wearing flats. The reason for this is the ground was still wet and I didn't want to get my wedges all muddy before grad.

Yeah, I'm a thinker. haha.

* These photos were taken at the Royal Botanical Gardens yesterday by Greg. Stay tuned I'll have another post by tomorrow at the latest with all the pictures of the pretty flowers and our adventures. In my opinion it was one of the best date days we've ever had. :)

Photobucket